Friday 23 July 2010

Towards distant lands

This is the first entry I made, the darker version I sent to the contest actually is an altered version made by Artnonimous. I like it more, so I posted it.

Quick in-game info, SCVs are terran mecha miners and almost useless in combat. Through evolution of genius gamers, a strategy of scouting using SCVs was developed. In most case it will die as enemies will spot and easily kill it.

Apparently (just discovered couples of days ago) I went through the final and won something, still not clear which entry have won and what my position is, but happy for it and a big thank you to everyone who voted!

The fonts used are still from:
Enjoy night time, enjoy dying~













©2010 Blizzard Entertainment. All rights reserved.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at

No comments:

Post a Comment